TVM Telecentric Video Measurement System
The Rapid Measurement System
Simply measure. Any shape.
The TVM Telecentric Video Measurement is a new class of measuring system from Vision Engineering. TVM20 and TVM35 mark the beginning of a new era for fast and flexible shop floor measurement. From the combination of advanced optical design and simple yet powerful software, comes a competent metrology system that can measure components of any shape.
- Measure entire components in seconds
- Use as a simple digital profile projector or a complete video measurement system
- Go, No Go simplicity with full geometric tolerancing
- Measure components of any shape; flat, square or cylindrical
- Compact, space saving design
- Even faster measurements with motorised X-Y stage
Ideal measurement system for a variety of applications including automotive, plastics, medical devices, precision engineering and electronics.
Field of View Measurement
The TVM series utilises flat field telecentric optics and illumination to create a sharp image of the component on its HD monitor and improves the video edge detection capability on complex parts significantly. The availability of a moving stage makes it possible to measure components larger than the field of view.
The TVM series come with the renowned M3 measurement software with a rich suite of features as well as simple data import/export and reporting facilities.
- Place and measure functionality
- Minimum training required
- Eliminates operator errors with instant measurement within the field of view
- Clearly see the video image and part view on a large HD monitor
- Tolerance reports and other essential data outputs
- Modular software can be upgraded to enhance measurement capabilities
DOWNLOAD TO LEARN MORE: TVM TELECENTRIC VIDEO MEASUREMENT SYSTEM BROCHURE
+ OUR DIFFERENCE
Vision Engineering Ltd. has been designing and manufacturing high quality ergonomic microscopes, digital instruments, inspection and non-contact measuring systems for over 60 years.
With a philosophy of design innovation, Vision Engineering holds world patents for a number of optical / digital techniques, significantly improving viewing ergonomics and enabling customer quality and productivity improvements.
Vision Engineering prides itself on quality products, electronics, mechanics and optics and is certified for the quality management system ISO 9001:2015. Quality is as important to us as it is to our customers. Our systems have proved themselves many times over and are chosen by the world’s leading companies.
Vision Engineering has manufacturing and design facilities in the UK and USA, plus sales and support offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Far East, and Asia. We support our customers with close technical and service support anywhere in the world.