LVC Series Fully Automated Video Measurement Systems
- Up to 400 x 300 x 200mm measurement
- 5MP USB3 colour camera as standard
- Motorised Navitar zoom lens
- Easy to use M3 software
- 0.1 μm encoder resolution
- Touch probe and probe rack options
High Resolution Digital Image For Precise Video Edge Detection
LVC Automated Measurement Systems from Vision Engineering offer high precision and full automation at a competitive price. The uncluttered layout of the software and system performance allow the LVC Series to handle a wide range of modern industrial measurement applications, including precision machining, casting, plastic moulding, electronics and medical device manufacture.
Measurement routines can be automated on the new LVC Series of 3-axis CNC systems, resulting in a significant reduction in measurement time.
Programmable magnification changes enable uninterrupted faster measurement routines.
Multiple parts can be loaded onto the stage and measured easily and automatically in a single programme.
The system is pre-programmable or can be joystick-driven for quick, one-off measurements. A full set of results and inspection reports are generated simultaneously.
LVC Series comes complete with trusted Metlogix M-Series software. The user-friendly package delivers advanced functionality and comprehensive reporting capabilities such as:
- Feature measurements and constructions with geometric tolerancing
- Programmable illumination
- DXF import/export and digital overlays
- Advanced edge detection and autofocus
- Simple SPC and data export
- Stitching to improve image reporting and quick measurements in field of view
- Pattern find to automatically locate and align parts
- Multi-feature finder tool
- Formula results via a calculation feature
- Thread measurement option
To complement the premium components already available as standard, LVC+ versions are equipped with a 12:1 motorised zoom, 6.4 MP colour camera and a high-parallelism back light for increased field of view (FOV) and magnification range.
The increased FOV further reduces measurement time, whilst large magnification range going up to 700x helps operators clearly view and measure tiny features, thus enhancing measurement capabilities significantly.
- Increased stitching area
- Greater edge find flexibility
- Improved pattern find functionality
- Easier DXF comparison
VERSATILITY + EASE OF USE
LVC Series measuring systems have the capacity to meet the needs of the most demanding manufacturing environments. With the addition of simple, yet powerful software, LVC Series offers a flexible solution, meeting the requirements of a wide range of measurement tasks.
DOWNLOAD TO LEARN MORE: LVC SERIES FULLY AUTOMATED VIDEO MEASURING SYSTEMS BROCHURE