HVR100-FLIP Digital Video System
The HVR-Flip from Starrett is the latest in a line of video-based measurement systems. The HVR-Flip has the unique characteristic of being used in either a vertical or horizontal format offering tremendous versatility and value. Rapidly measure a single feature, an entire part, or multiple parts up to 3.65 x 3″ with the HVR-Flip’s large FOV. MetLogix™ M3 software allows for easy one-touch feature measurement and auto-detect part recognition. Features DXF import and export, graphic based “Part View” constructions and more. Optional software modules are available for profile fitting, wire insulation and thread measurement.
- Rapidly measure parts up to 3.65 x 3"
- Working distance of 10"
- Measure a single feature, an entire part, or multiple parts
- MetLogix™ M3 software allows for easy one-touch feature measurement
- Auto-detect part recognition
- DXF Import - Electronic overlay for quick part comparison
- Export features to DXF
- Compare complex profiles with discreet data points and comparison to CAD
- Graphic based "Part View" constructions
- Geometric tolerancing
- Flexible report content and formatting
- Multi-language support
- The system can be easily converted from a vertical format to a horizontal format measuring system
- Large FOV
Optimized for Production and Quality Control
Easy to Perform Test
Entry-level Computer Based Solution
High Performance Production
Easy to Operate and Maintain