Deltron CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine
For those with limited shop-floor space, Deltron CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine is a robust and accurate shop-floor CMM, combined with compact footprint, but with substantial construction to ensure stability.
This unique combination is only made possible by its state-of-the-art Delta mechanism design incorporating carbon fibre rod construction, and well developed software control.
- Fully sealed recirculating bearings, delivering four key benefits:
- No dirt ingress
- No gearbox
- No compressed air requirement
- Smooth, fast operation
- Scale resolution of 0.1 μm
- Volumetric accuracy of (2.6+0.4L/100) μm
- Maximum acceleration vector of 750mm/s2 delivers a high level of confidence in the measurement output – reliable speed and accuracy.
- Always accurate, even in a changeable ambient temperature
- Five temperature sensors monitor Deltron and its surroundings
- Automatic temperature compensation means measurements are reported as if they were taken at 20°C
The Deltron CNC Coordinate Measuring Machine’s leading edge design combines a compact footprint with easy accessibility and surprisingly large measurement volume. It is at home working alongside machine tools on the shop-floor.
Use it standalone, or integrated into a manufacturing cell. Automatic Tool Offset Correction enables utilisation in a fully automated production process. Situate Deltron exactly where you need it for use as an automated in-process measurement system with closed feedback loop.
- Measuring Volume: XY 370 mm Dia. ; Z 270 mm
- Overall Dimensions (without monitor arm): X 730 mm ; Y 715 mm ; Z 2000 mm
- Table: Solid Granite Plate
- Table Load Capacity: 200 kg
- Machine Weight: 180 kg
- Volumetric Accuracy: (2.6 + 0.4L/100) µm (*where L is length of travel in mm)
- Scale Resolution: 0.1 µm
- Operational Temperature Range: 5 – 45°C
- Maximum Acceleration Vector: 750 mm/sec ²
- Maximum Velocity Vector: 500 mm/sec
- Required Air Pressure: Not required
ViTouch 3D Software
A powerful, yet easy-to-use user interface, increasing component throughput and minimising the learning period of new users.
ViTouch3D software has a familiar, user friendly and intuitive interface, easy to learn for a range of operators – measure in minutes. It’s feature packed specification includes GD&T dimensioning, RPS alignment and SPC data analysis – suitable for occasional users or full time inspection professionals.
DOWNLOAD TO LEARN MORE: DELTRON CMM BROCHURE